- This is a personal website started as a hobby to provide helpful travel tips and tricks - as I get asked so often for travel advice. It is intended to become a full time occupation as I plan to create and promote new travel products and services that will benefit all travellers.
- I am not a company or travel agency, just a person sharing my experience and knowledge to other travellers that may find it useful and looking to solve travel challenges
- Please treat all information on this website as a guide only and not gospel, as things change very quickly in our modern world. Especially when it comes to current prices, addresses, opening hours, phone numbers, website addresses and travel information. Therefore, always confirm details direct with operators/agencies/airlines.
- Even though I do always try to keep all the information up to date, there could be delays as to when I finally notice a change has happened myself or a Travel Groove user helps me by spotting it first and then notifies me. You can email me with any inaccurate information that you find and I will correct them immediately… well as soon as I can get to a computer!
- I reserve the right to change how I manage or run Travel Groove website/blog and that I may change the focus or content at any time I wish (change keeps life interesting :)).
- All pages, including blogs, on travelgroove.com.au are © Travel Groove 2017-2018. I (Lisa Mirtsopoulos from Travel Groove) am the legal copyright holder of all (written, multimedia and graphic) material on this website and it may not be used, reprinted, modified or published (partially or wholly) without my written consent.
- If you do receive written consent from myself, a link to Travel Groove must appear in all copies of the content/artwork/articles/press releases etc.
- Guest bloggers and other contributors to Travel Groove are responsible for their own material on my website.
- I respect other people’s privacy, just as I expect other people or companies to respect mine.
- Travel Groove collects and maintains information that you enter on our Website - by signing up to free information, purchase of own products (not including affiliate products) and subscribing to the newsletter. Personal Information includes name, address, phone number and email address. These details are solely used for the purpose of delivering your purchased product, free information downloads and receiving our newsletters which provides handy travel tips and info. I will not disclose your personal details to any affiliate companies, marketing companies or spammers.
- If you send me an email or post a comment on the blog, I will not disclose your personal details (name, address, phone number, email address) to any affiliate companies, marketing companies or spammers.
- Likewise, if you purchase any product that I have personally created and sell, I will not disclose your personal details to any affiliate companies, marketing companies or spammers.
- Be aware though, that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of any of my advertisers, affiliate companies or blog commenters.
- If you send me an email or message about a travel problem or a positive experience, I may post this information on the Travel Groove website or social media accounts, for the sole purpose to inform and help other travellers – unless you specifically ask me not to. I normally like to credit people with this information, therefore I will contact you to ask for permission to use your first name or you can ask me to use a pseudo name. I will never publish your email address.
- You can opt out of receiving newsletter emails at any time - by either selecting the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email newsletter or email me personally.
- Some of the links on travelgroove.com.au are affiliate links, for which I receive a small commission if you purchase certain items from that link. The prices to you are still the same.
- Clicking and purchasing from these links helps pay for costs associated with running and maintaining this website – offering you more free stuff (yay). Thank you in advance for your support.
- My first priority is always providing valuable and useful information to fellow travellers to ensure you have the best and most economical holiday and therefore will only ever link products or services that fit within this purpose or have used myself.
- I will not promote any products or websites for which I personally have had a negative experience with and was not able to resolve the issue to my satisfaction or if they seem dodgy. I am very particular in who I recommend.
- Please note that it’s impossible for me to be held responsible for the actions of my affiliate companies and advertisers. If you have an issue with any product or service that you have purchased from the links on the Travel Groove website, you will need to contact that company directly to resolve the issues. However, do feel free to let me know if you are experiencing issues with a particular company because if I find that other travellers are experiencing the same, then I will delete that company’s links from my website.